Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2006 Spendings

Here's a look at more spending totals for 2006:

Birth & New Baby Stuff: (as stated in the last post)
->$841

Travel: (3 roadtrips, 2 flight trips)
->$1937

Out of Pocket Medical: (my Meds, and several co-pays for well baby and sick baby visits)
->$442

Education: (which should eventually get refunded through Erik's job)
->$486

Toward Student Loan: (I have to figure out why the interest I paid and the statement they gave me have such wildly different amounts for what I payed in interest and can claim on taxes)
->$2626

All things Car Related: (Gas, repairs, insuance, etc.)
-> $1365

"Fun & Flexible" Spendings:
Gifts/Donations (from Erik, Me, and Both of us...)
->$1032

Clothes (Me, refreshing my entire wardrobe with going-out-of business deals)
->$218

Books (Almost entirely computer programming books)
->$192

Games
->$106

Electronics
->$203

Tools
->$209

I'm ok with these numbers. We did well last year.

Hopefully I'll remember to post a savings report soon. For now, I need to go care for the fussy baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home