Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Review - Seven Stages of Money Maturity

Here it is, my review for "Seven Stages of Money Maturity" by George Kinder.
Well I did the exercises, etc., and didn't really get much out of them. Most of the book was a bit too froofy for my taste, talking about "money chakras" and such. Chapter 11 probably had some very useful information in it, but by the time I got there I was so mentally bored by the lack of anything substantial in the previous chapters that I couldn't retain any of it. It was time to return it to the library anyway.
In short, don't waste your time with this book.

Oh, funny! Erik put in a random CD - and the song that just started spinnin': "I want Money!" Oh yeah. "The best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bees... I want money."
Ok, it's over now. Now it's "Leader of the Pack."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home