Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Friday, January 26, 2007

"Free Retirement Checkup"

I attempting to call 888-919-2345 to get free financial advice from the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) as I type. I have the phone on speaker, sitting next to me, as it goes through the wait-and-hold recording. I've tried to get through twice today, and so far, no luck.

I know about the day of free advice from reading Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine, the one I won a subscription to.

I do have a list of questions that I would like to ask an expert about. As our brokers have broken our trust (what we discussed doing with them and what they actually did were not the same) we don't really want to ask them these questions, especially since they involve "how do we move our IRAs our of their control and into our own control?"

So, I hope I get through today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home