Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Investing Classes

I found free investing classes online on Morningstar's website. This is perfect for me right now. The lessons are short enough that I can do them during Jasper's naps, while I'm tired and sitting in bed next to him. Yet, they're informative enough that I'm learning. Best of all they're free!

I've finished the entire 100 level on funds, and am just beginning the 100 level on stocks.

The more I learn and read, the more I want to invest on my own... especially since I'm a bit frustrated by the managers of our IRA's right now. They haven't returned my phone calls, and I have to wait forever before I can even deposit any money into our accounts. Everywhere else we have our money, I can go online and "presto" it's where I want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home