Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Totally Off Topic

I dislike this template, and I haven't found anything among the templates found on blogger that I do like. Of course, I'd like a theme to have something to do with yellow and/or green, but I'm having trouble finding a free template I like. Any suggestions, anyone? Is there an easy way to make your own? (I do have Dreamweaver, from the days I used to have a website, but it's a pretty old version.)
Help? Sources? Anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 7/14/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    If you find a design you like, but not the colors, it's easy to change to the specific colors you like using HTML. Just find the place in the template where the colors are specified, the cross-reference the colors in dreamweaver and type in the code for the colors you like. I'll pick my brain for any other easy-fixes I can think of.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home