Yellow's Green

The Adventures of Money Blog.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been Hacked!

Welcome Parent Hackers. This blog is simply where our family is publicly sharing our financial adventures. Sometime I write about frugal tips, sometimes I try to sort out how to handle our money (like if we should save for our son's college, or if I should self-publish my book or not), and I try to remember to review finance related books I've read (The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need, and All Your Worth are favorites).
Thanks for stopping by!

2 Comments:

  • At 9/06/2006 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the blog -- I came in through ParentHacks as I also love the baking soda magic, but will definitely be back regularly for more financial-friendly brain candy :)

     
  • At 9/19/2006 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog and love your ParentHacks - you have such great ideas you may want to join Minti where you can claim your blog and have snippets of your posts appear at minti to increase readership :)

    Your ideas such as the Compass Game certainly deserve a larger audience !

    All the best
    Matt - Co-founder of Minti

     

Post a Comment

<< Home